Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.Martin Luther King Jr.
This quote was stated by Martin Luther King Jr. to preach the message of love that he had come with, the hatred that bubbled between two skin tones was what Martin Luther King Jr. wanted to free the world from this racism and these double standards.
2. Meanings: Preaching and practicing hate will only lead to acquiring some more of it for the world. If you want to bring about a change, and eliminate darkness you must seek light and not more darkness. Hate cannot be used to drive out hate only love can drive hate away, hate only attracts more hate.
3. Visitors: Seeking for motivation to go on when you are convinced that life is unfair? Make life fair for others, help them see the beauty of this world with love and in the face of hate, preach love and bring about a difference.
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.Oscar Wilde
1. Author: Oscar Wilde realized and further preached to the people how the most beautiful and the rarest of them all, is to actually live. He pointed out the difference between merely existing and living, to live is to live fully and to live with great joy is what distinguishes existence from living.
2. Meanings: life comes with a beautiful meaning, Oscar tried emphasizing on living for others, everybody can exist but it takes someone special to live and to live for a cause.
3. Visitors: Searching for the real meaning of life? Look within and you shall find just the reason that you live for. Now even if times are hard, you need to understand that change, beauty and life will all come from inside.
“ Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. ”
There is no stopping with life. And no matter what, life must always go on. There is only one way with which you can drive life, you can drive it with a great deal of self motivation and with the understanding that only you have the power to change it.
Meaning: If you stop going you will fall off that bicycle, the day you stop trying your life ends. There is always room for greatness, if you try hard enough.
Visitors: There is no way you should put a stop to your struggles until and unless you land just the results that you seek, you only love once make sure that you don’t give up when you are too close to having it all.
Thomas Stephen Szasz
“ Two wrongs don’t make a right, but they make a good excuse. ”
Authors: Thomas Stephen probably out of frustration and denial of all those who make a lot of mistakes was able to jump to this conclusion.
Meaning: Repeating the same mistake, and making just too many rash decisions leaves you in the midst of a great deal if regret that you will not want to deal with for the rest of your life.
Visitors: Mistakes are just excuses, all your decisions should be well thought through, always.
“ Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. ”
Author: Aristotle with a great wisdom left us with the thought provoking quote, where he leads us into realizing the importance of being able to judge ourselves before we judge others.
Meaning: To know who we are, to knowing our flaws and to embracing changes. It is important than any other knowledge in the world, once you know who you are you can achieve the impossible.
Visitor: You must get to know yourself before you attempt to know more of the world, if you want to make a difference that is all that you will ever need.